We've been pretty busy this month! The kid's got to show the church everything they have been learning in bible class this year...


Wes and I went to his work party. I believe this is our first date in months...

Britt and Brant watched the kids and decorated cookies while Wes and I were at the party...

The Tur-Bus's monthly crafting's...
Different hand/foot prints

Homemade clay ornaments.
(Eli's, Evie's-I made!, Jax's, Ry's)

We made made these too!

Avery and Zane's creations...

I got the itch to make something the other night and decided to whip up a quick, easy, and cheap fleece scarf along with a shirt for Avery. My sewing machine was great with the scarf but frustrated me like crazy with the shirt. It kept getting stuck, skipped stitches, pulled the shirt all weird. Ugh. It doesn't look too hot, but it works. I should probably clean out my machine...

I also made a necklace for her. For some reason, this is how I get filled up. I get so giddy when I make her something I like. I think I get more excited than she does...I'm crazy.
4 comments:
I love the Scarf and Shirt you made Avery!! Is the scarf from "Just another hang up"? I made one too! In pink! I need to blog about it this week! We love our ornaments, they are haning on our tree! Merry Christmas!
You are so crafty! I think those ornaments and others are so cute!
I love the scarf. I wish I could sew. I want one of those.
You are so crafty!
Post a Comment