Sunday, December 12, 2010

Cocoa and Carols

First, I wanted to document that we did in fact put our tree up this year. I couldn't find the multicolored lights on green wire until after I put on the outdoor white icicle lights. I was not about to redo it!I crocheted the kids some winter gear...I love ruffly scarves and thick soft wool hats!
We went with our church to apartments nearby to sing Christmas carols and drink hot cocoa. I was impressed with the turn out- we had to park very far away!! Avery shivered the whole time and Zane ran around to stay warm.
A great picture of my glasses slipping down my nose...and my family.
I should probably get started on Christmas shopping. It appears to be coming up soon!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Im glad you guys went to Cocoa and Carols and that there was a big turnout! Hooray!