Why is it that BOTH of my sweet angelic 2 year olds that went straight to sleep after putting them into bed, became 3 year olds that would not fall asleep until after 10 and in crazy places? Here is Avery just after turning 3...



Now here is Zane at 3...
I love this breakfast...if only I had someone bring it to me in bed!
Here is Avery taking a self portrait!
I didn't even know she took it until I was getting pictures off the camera...she wanted to see this one! When she found out it was my birthday Wednesday, she quickly found a gift bag (the one pictured) and included a colored picture, heart that says i love mom, a rock, and a leaf she made at school. Very cute and thoughtful! She was obviously proud!!
Darn, the kids are sick of entertaining themselves! I guess my random thoughts are over. I sound like a very ungrateful parent. Well...its wrong to judge :)
Darn, the kids are sick of entertaining themselves! I guess my random thoughts are over. I sound like a very ungrateful parent. Well...its wrong to judge :)
2 comments:
Aw, hang in there girl. It's awful when you spend all day doing things for your kids and then you are shorted on "grown up" time because they won't fall asleep!
Had one of those days today. Can't snap out of it. Greyson is going through a HORRIBLE new bedtime routine of crying and hysterically sobbing. It's awful!
Post a Comment