Saturday, July 25, 2009

Avery is 5!!!

My two ROCKSTARS!!
We started out with making Rockstar t-shirts! I opted for this as opposed to a goody bag! It was actually mess free and fairly easy. I think kids enjoyed it!

Here is the finished product! It makes for a good nightgown!
Then we went outside to play...
Enjoyed the AMAZING cake from Katie. You have a Hannah Montana, the Jonas Brothers, and the people in the back...
are the High School Musical characters! Miss Lilly informed me that she is not allowed to watch these shows because they have too much attitude! I totally agree :) Avery doesn't watch the shows and I'm pretty sure she doesn't know a single song the Jonas Brother's sing...but I figured I could have them all on the cake so I'll never have to do each one seperately!!!
Presents time! All of the presents were great and we thank you very much!Outside time again!
It got too hot pretty quickly for many of the kids. We just busted out some of the presents and played in the sunroom.
Party=Success! Suprisingly not stressful at all even with 11 five-seven year olds and 3 three year olds!
MeeMaw and the grandkids
Avery and GG were reading Amelia Bedelia books (from GG) in which Avery so sweety informed her that "your gift is kinda fun...[not looking thrilled]!" She will soon find out how funny Amelia is. I loved those books. Good thing she got some coloring books and crayons too...I'm not sure she'll ever outgrow those!
and now it's nap time! Woohoo!!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

That cake is incredible!! The party looked like lots of fun!