LOL your blog does not blow - I have no idea how to fix those things, but maybe we should have a blog party night.
Hey I can change it if you send me your info again. Also send me that picture of the kids so I can put it on there again. K....
I saw your blog for the first time today. (got here from summer's). Don't give up on your blog design.Go to kristiskringles.blogspot.com. She's fantastic and doing holiday blog makeovers for only $12!!! That's a deal you cannot deny! Good luck.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
LOL your blog does not blow - I have no idea how to fix those things, but maybe we should have a blog party night.
Hey I can change it if you send me your info again. Also send me that picture of the kids so I can put it on there again. K....
I saw your blog for the first time today. (got here from summer's). Don't give up on your blog design.
Go to kristiskringles.blogspot.com. She's fantastic and doing holiday blog makeovers for only $12!!! That's a deal you cannot deny! Good luck.
Post a Comment