Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Trutht vs Lie

So I have no idea how to post pictures on here but I must admit I have yet to even spend 1 second trying! I wanted to share this before I forgot though...

Yesterday during a shopping trip, I realized Zane had a patch of hair that was shaved off on the top of his head! Like everytime I question the kids, I heard Zane did it...no Avery did it...NO ZANE DID...nooooooooo (starts hitting Avery) I didn't....and so on.

I stopped them and let them know how it was a good thing I keep video cameras hidden in every room and that I would just check it when we got back home. Immediately miss Avery said "I just remembered I did it. I got your pink thing (razor)". It was a bittersweet moment. It is never fun realizing that my kids lie to me, but I was pretty excited to see how quick it helped her "remember"!!!

2 comments:

Mariah said...

That is funny Kayla. Kids are crazy!!

Summer said...

Ok, I am going to remember that little trick, I like it!