7 years ago
I had a super happy baby that was sooo cute and tiny!!
I now have this smiley crazy long haired wannabe rock-star 7 year old!
You have grown to be my little sweetheart! You started off the school year thinking you were smaller than most the kids and that girls were mean because they would chase you and pull your shirt. You now talk about girls quite often and you think you are one pretty cool dude. I love how you enjoy talking with a friend on the phone while playing math games online with each other. May all your phone conversations for the next 10 years be solely about math! I love how you will try anything, rarely whine, and will still give hugs and tell me how much you love me! I love you like crazy, even if you do forget to change undergarments, wear the same holey jeans everyday, hate combing your hair, and allow your sister to screw you over in absurd deals!
You and your birthday plans crack me up. You wanted a surprise chuck-e-cheese Thunder sleep-over birthday party with lots of friends and lots of decorations. You got the majority of what you wanted!
We had the friends meet at our house before going to chuck-e-cheese in order to yell surprise when you came through the door! Clearly, you weren't impressed...
You indeed got to see the mouse...
but were less than thrilled with only catching two tickets!
I was only brave enough to invite 3 extra crazy boys to sleep out our house...
and this was the extent of the Thunder decorations at your party!
Oh wait, we found a bean bag and Rumble poster you made a few months ago!
I don't know about you, but that is the awesomest surprise chuck-e-cheese Thunder sleep-over party I've EVER seen...and I didn't have to drive anyone home at midnight, so it was a success!
Worst quote out of your mouth "I only have 9 more years until I can drive!"
No comments:
Post a Comment