We went to a mother daughter banquet this week, which meant we could spiral curl hair and try on lots of matching accessories. I could not believe she didn't have a matching necklace. She has one that's blues and browns but no blues with black. I almost whipped one up real fast but realized that was just plain ridiculous.

We went to listen to one of her church friends speak at the banquet (the cute fancy dressed gal in the middle). It was great food and a good talk about cleavage and other important stuff like that...good times.

I decided it was time to make another outfit. Halloween can totally handle pink alongside the orange and black. Inspiration came from her sheets/curtains. I just now realized the zebra print eyes look sad. I should have cut from an area with more stripes. I love the bling of the ghost though!

I made some matching pants and the original plan was to make two ruffles. One with zebra and one with the stripes fabric. It was late and I was ready to lay in bed, so I just went with zebra. I'm thinking it really needs more pink and orange though, especially since you can't even tell the eyes are zebra print.

Avery wanted me to make her a ring like I've been making lately. These are so quick, cheap and fun. Here is her's...

and here are the two that we made for some friends...

Here is another version of the shrink-a-doodle necklace with the letter actually cut out. I really love this but it was a birthday gift for a friend. We'll have to make another one for Avery! Then she'll have a matching necklace for her new black and turquoise dress!!!

I'm a huge crafting nerd. I know. I think I get more excited about her necklaces than she does.
3 comments:
Kayla, you are so talented!! And thank you so much for coming to the banquet.
Those are soooo cute!
Seriously, are you on Etsy yet? Because that Halloween shirt is to-die-for!
Post a Comment