Monday, February 2, 2009

Winter Park Playing

First off, I will start with saying visit this blog: http://lilmunchkindoodle.blogspot.com/ you can win free cute homemade kid essentials!!!! This will sure look cuter than our ziploc bag of crayons!!
Well today was a pretty nice day and so I decided to let the kids burn all their energy at the park today! Nice booty shots I know. I didn't feel like being a photographer! Nor did I feel like doing anything, other than sitting down for a while...

Zane wanted me to put up the video we recorded of him telling a knock knock joke. After waiting for 30 minutes and it still wasn't uploaded, I decided to forget it. He lost interest after the first few minutes of waiting anyway and now he is asking to watch The Grinch!


Being silly walking back home

Gina came and visited again and stayed with Wes while we played!

1 comment:

Gena said...

Hope Wes is doing okay up there! I'm sorry he had to go back. Bummer.