Monday, January 5, 2009

One of my hobbies...

Now that i've gotten rid of my job, I have been painting again. I was pretty good back in highschool but like my tumbling abilities...they've gone away some! Hopefully i'll slowly get it back.

I have converted 1/4 of our room into my "office" with a really big ugly work desk that is a huge mess! I plan on hanging up all art until this wall is covered (or until Wes says i'm overboard!) As you can see I had to start with easy stuff! The one at the top is with chalk pastels and is pretty crappy but until there is something better to take its spot...it remains! Oh and a pic of Zane will be up there shortly!

Some other paintings/crafts i've done the past 6 months as well...



2 comments:

Erin said...

I love your bottom painting!!! That is awesome. (all your other ones are good too :)) You are more talented than I'll ever be!

April said...

I didn't know you painted! You are really good. Keep it up! :)